West Michigan Credit Union has played an important part in managing our members finances since 1956. We pride ourselves on not only being a full-service institution, offering superior products and services through highly trained front line professionals, self service opportunities, and competitive rates, but we also hold ourselves to a high standard to build relationships with our members and guide them the best we can with their personal financial goals.
We hope you take full advantage of all our products and services to satisfy all your financial needs. To learn more about WMICU's products and services, low loan rates, Loyalty Links Rewards Program, current contests and community involvement please visit our website at www.wmicu.org, call 1.800.442.4576 or click on of the links provided for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
You are eligible for West Michigan Credit Union membership if one or more of the following criteria fits you:
1. Persons, who live, work or have their place of religious worship in Kent, Lake, Manistee, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, Newaygo, Osceola, or Wexford Counties, Michigan.
2. Employees or pensioners of the State of Michigan who work or live in the counties of Benzie, Leelanau, Mason, Muskegon, Oceana, and Ottawa, Michigan.
3. Employees and pensioners of Miller Industries, Inc., Reed City, Michigan.
4. Employees of West Michigan Credit Union.
5. Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
6. A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
To comply with U.S. Patriot Act regulations, you will need to provide a non-expired, government issued photo ID (such as valid Driver's License, State ID, or passport). If you would like to open a Joint Account, we will also need the verification of identification for each co-applicant.