We have over 15 thousand active visitors every day, many interested in financial products
- Direct Pricing
- Google Adwords
Please reach out to email@example.com
Creating AdWords Ads
- Creating AdWords Ads
- Log into Google AdWords
- Click Campaigns
- Click the red +Campaign button to create a new advertising campaign
- Select either Search Network with Display Select or Display Network only. Branchspot is in the Google Display Network. It is up to you if you also want to target Google search results. We recommend targeting the Display Network and csgostash.com directly for more cost effective, targeted results.
- Fill in your campaign details:
- Name your campaign
- Select your marketing objectives (e.g. See your ad, Visit your website, etc.)
- Select the countries and language you want to target.
- Choose a bid strategy:
- Maximize clicks to aim for the most visitors.
- Viewable CPM to aim for the most ad views but not necessarily clicks.
- Manual: Manual CPC to set the most you are willing to pay for each click to your site.
- Other bidding strategies are available if you have conversion tracking set up or would like to out-bid another specific competing website.
- Set your daily advertising budget. You can change this at any time.
- Save your campaign.
- Create an ad group to hold multiple ads, name it, and enter a landing URL.
- To target branchspot.com directly, choose Use a different targeting method, Placements, search for branchspot.com. Select branchspot.com and use the arrows to add it to the list of sites you are targeting. Save and continue.
- Create your ads by uploading an image or create a text ad. Your ads will by reviewed by Google, typically in less than one day. After that the ads will start displaying and bringing visitors!